WITH ECOBOOST® TECHNOLOGY
"The 2019 Stage 1 Mustang combines Ford's newest
technology and R8 aero styling"
"BETWEEN A ROAD CAR AND A RACE CAR IS A ROUSH CAR..."
Harnessing the power of Ford’s 2.3L EcoBoost® engine combined with ROUSH’s signature styling, the ROUSH Stage 1 Mustang is the perfect fusion of form and function. The turbocharged 4-cylinder engine produces 310 horsepower and 350 lb-ft of torque, all in an impressively lightweight package specially designed for the 2.3L’s increased power. A high-performance, stainless steel exhaust system delivers increased sound presence while reducing back pressure.
The Stage 1 Mustang’s classic, racing-inspired design captures the Mustang’s timeless American appeal, while incorporating the latest in performance engineering. The ROUSH R8 aero package is designed with maximum airflow and downforce in mind. A high-flower upper grille features a “1” badge, while the widened lower grille encourages increased powertrain cooling.
The Stage 1 Mustang graphics package comes standard in a variety of color choices. Optional additional graphics provide a customized design touch.
Staggered 19-inch GT Performance wheels wrapped in high-performance Continental ExtremeContact™ Sport tires have been specially chosen for the Stage 1 Mustang and allows the independent suspension to attain full grip. Additional suspension and wheel upgrade options available.
At ROUSH Performance, it’s not enough to deliver heart-pounding performance, unparalleled refinement, and race-inspired styling. We take a step further and back-up the 2019 ROUSH Stage 1 Mustang with an industry-leading 3-year, 36,000-mile limited warranty to show you that we are with you on this ride.
Our vehicles are rigorously engineered and tested to prevent issues down the road, but should they occur, you can rest assured in knowing that we’re here to help.
For more information download our ROUSH Supplement Owner’s Guide
- Mustang GT Performance Pack Wheels
- Dual Black Tip Performance Exhaust System
- Aero Corner Pockets
- High Flow-Upper Grille with “1” Badge
- High Flow Lower Opening
- Front Chin Spoiler with Wheel Shrouds
- Hood Heat Extractors
- Body Side Scoop (Body color)
- Matte Black Side Stripe Graphics with Accent
- ROUSH Fender Badges
- Rear Blackout Panel with ROUSH Badging
- Body-Colored Rear Decklid Spoiler
- ROUSH Front Windshield Banner
- Stage 1 Serialized Engine Bay Plaque
- ROUSH License Plate and Frame
- Hood Strut Lift Assist
- ROUSH Interior Medallion on Dash
- USA Flag Graphics
- ROUSH Embroidered Floor Mats
- ROUSH Illuminated Door Sill Plates
- ROUSH Supplement Owner’s Guide (download)
- Top Performance Stripe Graphic
- Low Gloss Black Rear Decklid Spoiler
- Ebony Black Cast 20-Inch Wheels with Continental ExtremeContact Sport Tires
- Quicksilver Cast 20-Inch Wheels with Continental ExtremeContact Sport Tires
- Performance 1-Way Coilover Suspension System (Height Adjustable)
- ROUSH Leather Seating (Base and Recaro Seat Styles)
- Billet Performance Pedals (Manual and Automatic Transmissions
- 6-Speed Shifter Ball
- Convertible Style Bar
- “ROUSH” Trunk Mounted Tool Kit
- Quarter Window Scoops
- Locking Lug Nuts
READY TO RIDE?
40 YEARS AND COUNTING
The storied history of ROUSH Performance began over 40 years ago with the founding of Jack Roush Performance Engineering, and we’re still growing.