A TRACK-READY PLATFORM WITH ROUSH PERFORMANCE STYLING
"The Stage 2 Mustang is a V8-powered muscle car capable of handling the track and the competition."
"BETWEEN A ROAD CAR AND A RACE CAR IS A ROUSH CAR..."
The ultimate customizable Mustang, the ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang’s available options put you in the driver’s seat to build a style all your own. The 460-horsepower Stage 2 comes equipped with Ford’s powerful 5.0L V8 engine and ROUSH’s signature styling and suspension for race-inspired performance and design. Custom ROUSH-designed wheels wrapped in Continental ExtremeContact™ Sport tires provide unparalleled grip and cornering, boasting 1.07 lateral Gs on the skid pad.
Suspension upgrades include adjustable height coilovers and ROUSH-tuned valving for the perfect balance between comfort and handling capability. An optional fully-adjustable 3-way suspension offers damping and rebound adjustment for serious handling enthusiasts.
The optional ROUSH Active Exhaust System allows the driver to custom tune both the tone and flow of the exhaust via an available smartphone application. Digitally tailor the system from closed to fully automatic to fully open, including an option for custom calibration, for a truly integrated experience at the tips of your fingers. A variety of quad-tip exhaust packages complete the Stage 2’s rear design.
The Stage 2 Mustang’s classic, racing-inspired design captures the Mustang’s timeless American appeal, while incorporating the latest in performance engineering. The ROUSH R8 aero package is designed with maximum airflow and downforce in mind. A high-flow upper grille features a “2” badge, while the widened lower grille and chin spoiler encourages increased powertrain cooling.
The RS2 graphics package is available in a variety of color options, with the ability to add additional graphics, including a Top Performance stripe and coordinated accent striping.
Custom 20-inch quicksilver wheels with Continental ExtremeContact™ Sport tires come standard, with a variety of optional finish upgrades.
At ROUSH Performance, it’s not enough to deliver heart-pounding performance, unparalleled refinement, and race-inspired styling. We take a step further and back-up the 2019 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang with an industry-leading 3-year, 36,000-mile limited warranty to show you that we are with you on this ride.
Our vehicles are rigorously engineered and tested to prevent issues down the road, but should they occur, you can rest assured in knowing that we’re here to help.
For more information download our ROUSH Supplement Owner’s Guide
- Quicksilver Cast 20-Inch Wheels with Continental ExtremeContact™ Sport Tires
- Performance 1-Way Coilover Suspension System (Height-Adjustable)
- Aero Corner Pockets
- High Flow-Upper Grille with “2” Badge
- High Flow Lower Opening
- Front Chin Spoiler with Wheel Shrouds
- Hood Heat Extractors
- Body Side Scoop (Body color)
- Matte Black Side Stripe Graphics with Accent
- ROUSH Fender Badges
- Rear Blackout Panel with ROUSH Badging
- Body-Colored Rear Decklid Spoiler
- Rear Valance Aero Foils
- ROUSH Front Windshield Banner
- Stage 2 Serialized Engine Bay Plaque
- ROUSH License Plate and Frame
- Hood Strut Lift Assist
- ROUSH Interior Medallion on Dash
- ROUSH Design Instrument Gauge Cluster
- ROUSH Embroidered Floor Mats
- ROUSH Illuminated Door Sill Plates
- ROUSH Supplement Owner’s Guide (download)
- Quad Black Tip Performance Exhaust System
- Quad Black Tip Active Exhaust System
- Top Performance Stripe Graphic
- Low Gloss Black Rear Decklid Spoiler
- Ebony Black Cast 20-Inch Wheels with Continental ExtremeContact™ Sport Tires
- Palladium Gray Forged 20-Inch Wheels with Continental ExtremeContact™ Sport Tires
- Performance 3-Way Coil Over Suspension System (Height-Adjustable)
- ROUSH Leather Seating (Base and Recaro Seat Styles)
- Billet Performance Pedals (Manual and Automatic Transmissions
- 6-Speed Shifter Ball
- Convertible Style Bar
- “ROUSH” Trunk Mounted Tool Kit
- Quarter Window Scoops
- Locking Lug Nuts
READY TO RIDE?
40 YEARS AND COUNTING
The storied history of ROUSH Performance began over 40 years ago with the founding of Jack Roush Performance Engineering, and we’re still growing.