The mountune M380 power upgrade utilises the hardware from our endorsed FPM375 upgrade and in addition, adds a Sound Supression Chamber (SSC) and our mTune handset. Power is boosted to 380PS from 350PS, whilst torque is increased from 470Nm to 530Nm (on overboost), which is enough to deliver a sub-4.5 second dash to 62mph!
In addition to the M380 calibration, the mTune handset also is supplied with two additional calibrations with bespoke audible optimisation of the mountune axle-back exhaust
An anti-theft mode has also been included.
In addition to the mTune, this performance kit also includes a mountune high-flow induction kit, uprated re-circulating valve, Sound Suppression Chamber (SSC) and two mountune badges.
- ECU performance calibration transfer
- Supplied complete with five user-interchangeable calibrations
- M380 calibration
- M380 with optimised mountune axle-back exhaust (with randomised pops)
- Anti-theft mode
- OE calibration (SHOULD NOT BE INSTALLED THEN UPDATED AT A FORD DEALER – this will unpair the mTune form your vehicle, rendering it unuseable)
- UPDATED: DYNO MODE – Enable / Disable RDU with the push of a button for easy dyno operation and when only 2WD dyno is available.
- In-field calibration updates
- 0-60 times
- Monitor 6 OBD channels
- Adjustable shift light
- Full data logging
- DTC reading / clearing
- Soft touch rear case
- LCD screen
- Ambient light sensor