“Ford Performance By Borla Stainless Steel Sport 2-1/2″” Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4″” Black Exhaust Tips for all 2015, 2016 and 2017 GT Mustangs.
Almost instantly, one of the first things you will notice on your new 2015-2017 Mustang GT the moment you bring it home from the dealership is how quiet it is. Although you can still tell there is a 5.0L V8 under the hood, the factory exhaust leaves your average muscle car enthusiast wanting more.
Ford Performance introduces their brand new Sport Cat-Back system by Borla for all 2015-2017 GT Mustangs to help solve this problem. Manufactured out of T-304 Stainless Steel, this 2-1/2″” cat-back exhaust system will give you an aggressive muscle car sound. This Mustang Borla exhaust system utilizes an integral X-pipe that bolts directly to your factory catalytic converters, keeping your Mustang 100% emission compliant. And the tuned stainless steel mufflers with 4″” Black tips not only sound great but look amazing as well.
Features and Benefits:
– Easy Installation, Bolts Directly to Stock Catalytic Converters
– Full Stainless Steel Construction
– Black 4� Exhaust Tips
– 49 State Drive-by Noise Legal
– Ford Racing Logo Embossed on each Exhaust Tip
– 2-1/2� Mandrel Bent Piping
– Straight Through Design with No Drone
– 30 lbs Lighter Than the Factory Cat-back System
– Utilizes an Integral X-Pipe
– Reuses Stock Exhaust Hangers and Mounts
– Includes All Necessary Hardware and Instructions for Installation
With its ultra-smooth mandrel bent 300-series stainless steel construction and a set of 4″” black exhaust tips embossed with the Ford Racing Logo, you will surely be treating your new s550 Mustang to the best Ford Performance Parts has to offer.”